1. Search a Variant using the Variant SKU in the Variants Modal
Do you have a large number of variations for a listing? You no longer have to worry about not being able to find the variant you require; the SKU can now be used to search any variant.
2. Display a label for Walmart Fulfilled Items in your Inventory
Moving forward, SellerChamp will display the Walmart Fulfilled Items in the Products page as shown above.
3. Specify a SKU Suffix for your feeds
Here you go! Now you can add an SKU Suffix for your feeds so any products that will be created via the feed will have the respective suffix in the SKU.
4. Mark listings as listed in bulk
Yes, you heard that right — now you can head to the Batch and click More Actions, where you will find the `Mark as Listed` option.
5. Use Product Type or Tags to filter the results on a Batch
Great News! Now you can filter your listings using the Product Type and Tags filter.
6. View the Linked Channels of the Products on an Inventory Report
Yes— we heard you, and now you can download an Inventory report and view the Linked Channels of each SKU.
With this, it’s not the end of our product updates – we’re constantly evolving and working on new features to help you improve, enhance and optimize your eCommerce operations.